Located next to Big Pine Creek and Saltpetre Cave Nature Preserve, this contemporary woodland getaway is draped with beautiful Hemlock and views of creekside rock outcroppings.
The cabin features an all wood interior, gas fireplace, and vaulted 2nd-story ceiling with spectacular views through the large windows. Creekside cabin is within steps of two gorgeous nature preserves, one mile from the Airplane Rock and Chapel Cave parking & trailhead, less than two miles from Hocking State Forest: Rock Climbing and Rappelling, two miles from Conkles Hollow, and a short drive to Old Man’s Cave and other State Park/Hocking Hills natural attractions.
Enjoy some of the most scenic beauty within steps of your stay at this intimate setting.
- Two-story cabin
- Sleeps 2-6 guests; 2 queen beds upstairs, queen sleeper sofa main floor
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Kitchen island with bar seating
- Gas fireplace
- All wood interior & hardwood floors
- Full bathroom with shower/tub
- Two TVs with satellite TV; DVD player
- Fire pit with bench seating along Big Pine Creek
- Gas grill with outdoor seating
- Air conditioning & heat
- All linens and towels provided
Apr - Nov
Dec - Mar
- Rates based on 2 adults
- Additional guests are $15 per person, per night