Elkins Pass Cabin
Let your cares melt away at this lodge-style retreat beautifully secluded amidst 72 private acres of natural woodland and surrounded by Tar Hollow State Forest’s 16,000 acres.
The cabin contains a fully-equipped kitchen, large dining table, spacious front porch, outdoor gathering area, pool table, and a second-floor bunk house, flanked by two covered balconies, that sleeps up to 16 guests. Hunting is welcome on the property that abounds with deer, squirrel, wild turkey, and many other bird species.
Click here for more information about the nearby Tar Hollow State Park.
Relax and recharge with friends, family or groups in this rustic home away from home.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome!
- Two-story cabin with full basement
- Spacious front porch and 2 covered balconies
- Second-story bunk house sleeps 2-16 guests: 4 full-size bunk beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room table seats 10
- Full bathroom with tub/shower
- Pool table
- Satellite TV; DVD player
- Outdoor seating
- Fire ring with bench seating
- Charcoal Grill
- Air conditioning and heat
- All linens and towels provided
Apr - Nov
Dec - Mar
- Rates based on 2 adults
- Additional guests are $20 per person, per night
- Dogs at Elkins Pass (3 maximum) are $10 per dog, per night