The Cabin at The Preserve
Perfect for gatherings or getaways, this large modern log cabin is nestled between two gorgeous nature preserves, one mile from the Airplane Rock and Chapel Cave parking & trailhead, less than two miles from Hocking State Forest: Rock Climbing & Rappelling, two miles from Conkles Hollow, and a short drive to Old Man’s Cave and other State Park/Hocking Hills natural attractions.
Relax and unwind in this luxurious cabin featuring large kitchen and dining areas, gas fireplace, an oversized front porch, game area, jacuzzi tub, and outdoor gathering and grilling space.
At the Preserve, you are steps away from some of the area’s best hiking trails and geological treasures.
- 2,200 sq. ft. home with spacious furnished front porch and walk-out lower level
- Sleeps 2-12 guests: 3 private bedrooms with queen beds; loft with full-size daybed and full-size trundle, and lower level queen bed
- Gas fireplace
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen
- Dining room table seats 10
- 2 Full bathrooms with showers
- Jacuzzi tub for two in master bedroom
- Two TVs with satellite TV; DVD player
- Pool table; foosball table
- Outdoor furniture: table, chairs, rocking chairs
- Gas grill and fire pit with bench seating
- Air conditioning and heat
- All linens and towels provided
Apr - Nov
Dec - Mar
- Rates based on 2 adults
- Additional guests are $15 per person, per night